Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One spoiled little dog....

Oliver is going to be one very spoiled little doggie. I just wanted to post some pictures of some of the goodies that I have collected for him.

His basket full of goodies!
I've had the best time making him bandannas! I made all of them except the striped pirate one.
This one is my favorite. This is what he is going to wear for Christmas!

I saw these on etsy and just had to have them. Oh, how I love to get stuff in the mail!:)
a cute football jersey I got in the $1.00 rack at target, some cute bows, a cute fall sweater, a toy and his leash and collarhe has more brushes than me! lol!
yes, this boy even has his very own blankie. I thought he'd enjoy snuggling with this on the way back.

1 comment:

JudyAnn said...

You weren't kidding!! I don't think my kids had that much stuff before they were born! Well, they did, but you get my drift... I'm so excited for you! I'll definitely have to come meet him (sans Sawyer because he would probably try to strangle him.. lol)