Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meet Oliver!

We are getting a new addition to our family! His name is Oliver and he is a little Maltese. We are driving to Missouri to pick him up on December the 9th! I can't wait! It's going to be a verrrryyyy long drive but so worth it when I see this sweet little face! I have a big box of cute doggie things that I've been collecting for a while now. I'll have to post pictures of all the cute stuff this little fellow will have when he comes home!

Here's the 411 on our new "furbaby"

  • he only weighs a little of 4 pounds right now-he's so little!
  • he is 5 months old.
  • His full name is Oliver Paddington Taylor.
  • He looks like a little teddy bear-that's where Paddington came from:)
  • His nickname is 'Ollie. We think that it's funny because my sister's maltese's name is Molly....'Ollie and Molly
  • He has more stuff than any little doggie could possibly need...and I'm adding to the collection.....:)





Our little teddy bear.



No comments: